The Finance Manager will be responsible for the full spectrum of accounting, tax and compliance related matters of the RSPO entities in Indonesia to ensure good governance of financial and regulatory matters in accordance with the relevant Accounting Standards and Standard Operating Policies and Procedures.
The location of this role is Indonesia.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but will not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Vendor Invoices, Expense Claims, Cash Entries, Month-End Journals etc in Financial Force.
- Timely preparation of month end management reports including Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Accounts Payable Aging and Bank Reconciliations.
- Ensure all vendor payments are settled within credit terms. To rectify disputed invoices with vendors / suppliers in a timely manner.
- Preparation of the annual operational budget and monitoring of spend to budget.
- Ensuring tax compliance are met. This includes annual corporate income tax preparation and filing, indirect tax reporting and filing e.g WHT/VAT where applicable.
- Ensuring statutory compliances are met including liaising with the Company Secretary to ensure required filing is done in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the yearly financial audits (ie review and preparation of audit schedules, responding to audit queries) and support periodic internal audits.
- Assist with the Accounts Receivable function in Kuala Lumpur for matters pertaining to the Indonesian Members.
Apart from the duties stated above, to perform any duty or duties reasonably assigned.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
A Degree in Accounting and Finance
A least six (6) years of working experience in accounting and finance functions
Preferably with relevant experience in using Financial Force accounting software
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in dealing with regional stakeholders and/or working in non-profit organisations.
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
Is familiar with all F&A functional processes and activities
Strong technical accounting skills
Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Proficiency in Google Workspace (G Suite), and Office 365 including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ability to prioritise tasks, detail oriented and good organisational skills
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and interact with different stakeholders
High integrity and a good team player
Resourceful team-player, with the ability to be effective independently;
Goal oriented and organized
Self-motivated and self-directed
Ability to manage a team under pressure
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in an international multi-stakeholder organisation, where making a difference to People, Planet and Prosperity is not just a statement, but what we passionately believe in.
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role that offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited to send in their updated CV giving comprehensive details of educational background, work experience, and related achievements to [email protected]. Please state “Job Application – Manager, Finance (Indonesia) ” in your email subject line.
**RSPO is an equal opportunity employer. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.