MARKET DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ~ EUROPE
LOCATION OF POSITION
London / Amsterdam
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing RSPO’s presence in Europe by expanding RSPO’s stakeholder network and servicing existing ones.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Head of European Operations, you will be responsible for
- Engage with key stakeholders within Europe, primarily potential members and stakeholders that have the ability to drive market transformation. This includes identifying and/or engaging RSPO Ambassadors.
- Maintain a knowledge of regional economic and business trends to facilitate conversations with stakeholders.
- Support in identifying key risk areas to the organization in the region and to handle these issues both proactively - and reactively where necessary.
- Identify and participate in platforms that are strategic to the RSPO mandate, with relevant stakeholders from members, media, corporations etc.
- Device and deploy a marketing plan for the RSPO Trademark based on in-market conditions
- Manage external service providers who provide market and business development services and engaged by RSPO in the region
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- You should have at least a Bachelors degree, with a minimum of 8 years of sound experience in sales and / or business development in Europe
- Together with excellent communication skills, you should also have a proven track record of working with international stakeholders.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to firstname.lastname@example.org