- Opening address by the Chairperson
- Confirmation of minutes of the previous GA
- Treasurer’s Report and RSPO’s financial statements
- Voting for the proposed resolutions and announcement of the results
- Voting for the Board of Governors elections and announcement of the results
In accordance with the RSPO Statutes, resolutions may be submitted for consideration by the GA. In order for the GA to meaningfully deliberate and decide on resolutions, the submissions must meet the stipulated requirements to facilitate proper consideration of resolutions within a fixed time frame.
Only Ordinary Members have voting rights and may cast a GA vote either in person, by proxy, or by other electronic means.
The contents of the proposed resolutions should not conflict with the 2018 RSPO Statutes, Antitrust Principles, or require changes to the Principles and Criteria (P&C). Resolutions should be worded in a manner that allows for a clear “For” or “Against” vote, and should not contain multiple options.
For questions about GA, please email [email protected].