- To advance the production, procurement, finance and use of sustainable palm oil products,
- To develop, implement, verify, assure and periodically review credible global standards for the entire supply chain of sustainable palm oil,
- To monitor and evaluate the economic, environmental and social impacts of the uptake of certified sustainable palm oil in the market, and
- To engage and commit all stakeholders throughout the supply chain, including governments and consumers.
Our guiding principles
- Behave ethically and transparently.
- Operate legally and respects rights.
- Optimise productivity, efficiency, positive impact and resilience.
- Respect community and human rights and deliver benefits.
- Support smallholder inclusion.
- Respect workers’ rights and conditions.
- Protect, conserve and enhance ecosystems and the environment.
Photo Credit: RSPO/Jonathan Perugia, RSPO/PT. BGA