Proforest’s RSPO-endorsed Supply Chain Certification (SCC) training course provides a practical and in-depth introduction to the SCC standard. It is suitable for auditors and processing and manufacturing company staff alike, providing a rigorous introduction to the RSPO SCC standard. This three-day course includes a practical mock-audit exercise conducted in an oil palm refinery, offering vital hands-on experience supported by qualified lead auditors. It also includes access to an online training module to support classroom learning. The course location in Liverpool, in the north of England, provides convenient proximity for companies based in Europe, UK and the Republic of Ireland.
- Course dates: 22-24 May 2018
- Standard course fee: £790. Book by 28 February 2018 or book three or more places to £720 per place.
- Spaces are limited to 20 participants so book soon to avoid disappointment.
- To find out more and register your interest, visit: www.proforest.net/scc
This three-day course provides a robust introduction to the SCC standard and system – essential for any company that wishes to buy, sell or process RSPO-certified palm oil products. Endorsed by RSPO. the course includes a unique hands-on practical auditing experience in a local palm oil refinery, is supported by an online training module and taught by experienced RSPO lead auditors.
The course covers:
• Origins of palm and kernel oil and the complete supply chain
• Supply chain models (identity preserved, segregation, mass balance) and associated modules (including multisite and group certification)
• Audit requirements for each model.
• Tracking and trading of certified palm oil: Book and Claim and PalmTrace
• RSPO claims and the use of the RSPO Trademark and Logo.
Attached below is the RSPO supply chain lead auditor brochure.