Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th January 2014
Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport.
Thursday 16th and Friday 17th January 2014
Kuala Lumpur. Shangri la Hotel.
One of the specific competencies for an RSPO SCC lead auditor is to demonstrate successful completion of a 2 day RSPO-endorsed RSPO Supply Chain Certification Systems training course.
This 2 day training course is designed upon the RSPO Auditor (SC) Training Syllabus as published on the RSPO web-site:
Days 1 and 2:
Applicable and required as a qualification for ALL auditors who wish to conduct audits against the RSPO Supply Chain Certification System for and on behalf of RSPO Accredited Certification Bodies.
Delegates wishing to receive an RSPO SCC Lead Auditors Certificate must have the following qualifications prior to attending the 2 day course:
• Advanced post high school education degree or diploma or equivalent.
• Demonstrable field working experience in similar supply chains, or equivalent related to and as necessary for the certification process.
• Technical skills and qualifications related to and as necessary for the certification process, like demonstrable relevant experience in other relevant certification schemes.
• Demonstrable successful completion of a recognised lead assessor course e.g. an accredited QMS1(ISO9000) or EMS2
(ISO14000) auditor training course.
Auditors attending days 1 and 2 who sit and pass the final examination and will receive an RSPO SCC Lead Auditors Certificate.
Also applicable for internal auditors of companies in the palm oil supply chain and as a refresher course for qualified auditors.
• Introduction to RSPO palm oil.
• The RSPO Supply Chain Certification Documents.
• The RSPO Supply Chain Certification Standard.
• The supply chain models and modules and their practical implementation.
• RSPO Guiding rules for HPC derivatives and the RSPO Rules as approved by the RSPO EB.
• Multi-site and Group certification.
• The use of the RSPO Trademark.
Delegates attending day 1 only will receive a certificate of attendance and will leave the course with a sound understanding of the RSPO Supply Chain Certification requirements and pragmatic guidance. This is an interactive day with full group discussions.
Also applicable for all certification body personnel involved in the RSPO Supply Chain Certification Process.
• The RSPO Supply Chain Certification Systems.
• Accreditation and the certification process.
• Principles of auditing.
• Report writing.
• Written examination.
Delegates attending day 2 only will receive a certificate of attendance.
Click here to Download RSPO Endorsed RSPO Supply Chain Certification Training Courses and Registration Form in word document