We are pleased to announce the RSPO-endorsed Lead Auditor Course organized by Wild Asia. This 5-day training course aims to provide auditors with in-depth knowledge on the implementation of the RSPO Certification Systems and Standard for Production. This course is part of a longer term strategy to ensure consistent and appropriate decision making in audit practise.
Date: 6-10 May 2013
Venue: Hotel Melia, Kuala Lumpur
Early Bird Rate: RM 3,980 (Payments made before 15th March)
Normal Rate: RM4,190 (Closing date on 15th April)
For registration and more info, please click on this link.
First endorsed by RSPO in March 2008, the course provided insights to implementation complexities via real case studies. Key topics covered included an overview of the RSPO P&C and supply chains, as well as the core environmental and community requirements of the standard, as outlined below:-
- Overview and introduction to RSPO requirements and certification systems,
- Supply chain systems and chain of custody,
- Overview of the environmental issues in plantations,
- HCVF & Biodiversity in existing plantations and new developments,
- Overview of the social issues within RSPO P&C,
- Free, Prior, and Informed Consent (FPIC), and
- Labour standards and plantations.