Date: 30 September 2020 - 2 October 2020
Time: 0600 BST
In view of the current uncertainty due to the COVID-19 outbreaks, the Training Committee of the RSPO secretariat has agreed to allow the SCC Lead Auditor (LA) course to be conducted virtually.
- The benefits of allowing on-line training are clear and do not need to be listed here.
- CheckMark Training take our responsibilities very seriously in delivering the most up to date and effective SCC training.
- We ensure that all SCC auditors start their careers with a total and fundamental understanding of the RSPO SCC Standard and Systems (February 2020) and the SCC requirements for CPO Mills as detailed in P3.8 of the RSPO P&C 2018.
- This provides the necessary foundation for Certification bodies to further develop auditor competency and audit skills, with all the considerable advantages and in accordance with the RSPO SCC Systems.
We use a combination of ASYNCHRONOUS training where delegates work in their own time and on their own and SYNCHRONOUS training, where there is live training conducted by an RSPO-endorsed SCC trainer.
|Trainer:||David Ogg||[email protected]|
The training is in 3 phases:
- Phase 1: ASYNCHRONOUS. Allow 8 hrs study time plus exam.
- Phase 2: WebEx (or equivalent). synchronous.
- Phase 3: Final exam. 3 hrs.
- Fixed fee per delegate: GBP £450.00.
- For 2 or more delegates from the same organisation: £400 per delegate.
For more information, please refer to the following attachment.