Date: 28 February 2021 - 8 December 2021
|2021 dates: 1-4 March, 21-24 June, 27-30 September, 6-9 December.|
Non-Residential £895 + VAT
Book a place or to make an inquiry call us on:
The RSPO Lead Auditor course is fully endorsed by Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), and satisfies the structured training and examination requirements as the first step to achieving RSPO Lead Auditor status. It has been approved to the new 2020 standard
The course includes group seminars, exercises and presentations. It concludes with a two-hour written exam.
Remote Training is now available for this course. The training will be delivered via the TEAM’s application in a simulated classroom setting. Sessions are scheduled once a minimum group size is achieved (minimum of 5 / maximum of 8).
RSPO Lead Auditor course details
You should attend this course if:
- You are and IRCA/IEMA Lead Auditor and wish to become an RSPO approved supply chain auditor
- Your organization is considering or has started the implementation of palm oil certification
- You are involved in preparing for an assessment
- You are a manager or member of an internal audit team.
You will learn about:
- An introduction to palm oil
- RSPO governance, mission, membership and funding
- RSPO supply chain certification scheme and units of certification
- RSPO Palm Trace, RSPO Next
- RSPO trademark and corporate logo use
- The certification cycle of evaluation, surveillance and re-evaluation
- Corrective action reports (CARs)
- Audit scenarios/report writing.
Before this course you will need:
- Advanced, post-high school education degree, diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrable field work experience in similar supply chains, or equivalent related to the certification process
- Technical skills and qualifications related to the certification process, such as demonstrable experience in other relevant certification schemes
- Successful completion of a recognized lead assessor course e.g. and accredited QMS1 (ISO 9000) or EMS2 (ISO 14000) auditor training course.
Kindly visit the following website for further details: https://www.bmtrada.com/training/sustainable-supply-chains-training/rspo-lead-auditor