Date: 6 November 2023 - 7 November 2023
Time: 7.00 AM – 1.00 PM GMT
Event Type: Supply Chain Certification
This course covers all aspects of the RSPO Supply Chain Certification (SCC) Standard and includes comprehensive support documents and working spreadsheets. As one of the necessary qualifications for all new RSPO SCC Auditors, this course is also applicable to all employees of any Certification Body.
We encourage all delegates interested in learning about the RSPO SCC to join. An extended module on the rules for primary oleochemicals and secondary oleo derivatives as given in Annex 6 of the SCC Standard 2020 is now included.
This course will use a combination of asynchronous and synchronous training, wherein live training will be conducted by an RSPO-endorsed SCC trainer.
Phase 1: Asynchronous (8 hours study time plus exam)
Delegates work in their own time. Includes an online multiple-choice exam designed to ensure that all delegates have a sound and fundamental understanding of the supply chain from the oil palm plantations to the final consumer. Delegates will be provided with a comprehensive range of RSPO publications and will also be provided with the following narrated PowerPoints that have been converted in videos for easy viewing:
- Video 1. Palm Oil and PKO. Controversies. RSPO.
- Video 2. The production of Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil.
- Video 3. Refineries, Traders, and Distributors.
- Video 4. RSPO Claims and introduction to the supply chain models.
- Video 5. Summary of videos 1 to 5.
- PPT 6: Facts and Figures, not narrated.
- Video 7: RSPO P&C P3.8 SCC for the CPO Mill.
After reading and reviewing these modules, delegates must sit in an online pre-course multiple choice exam within a limited time. The multiple-choice questions will be randomised so each delegate has a different order of questions and options.
Pass rate is 70% to move to Phase 2.
Phase 2: Synchronous
Passing the Phase 1 exam is a prerequisite.
This synchronous live training will be held over two (2) days in a classroom setting.
The main training document is a PowerPoint presentation, supported by the following documents designed for auditors and companies in the supply chain:
- Summary of the supply chain form Oil Palm to end product.
- Unit of certification. Claims and Communication.
- Supply Chain Models. IP. SG. MB and BC. Palm Trace.
- Multi-site certification. Group Certification. Food service companies. Micro-users.
- General SCC requirements.
- RSPO Rules on Market Communication and Claims.
- RSPO SCC Systems and audit techniques.
Phase 3: Final exam (3 hours)
After Phase 2, delegates will sit an online exam in accordance with the RSPO SCC training syllabus, within a limited time.
Pass rate is 70%.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion of an RSPO-endorsed RSPO SCC (v2020) Lead Auditors Course.
Fee per delegate: £625.00 per delegate.
(Invoices can be raised in USD $ using bank exchange rate at that time as a guide)
Net amount payable with no further deduction.
If any deductions are necessary, such as withholding tax at 20%, this will be ADDED to the
To register, please request a registration form from [email protected]
For further enquiries, please contact:
David Ogg at [email protected]