Date: 1 February 2023
Time: 06:00 - 12:00 GMT
Event Type: Supply Chain Certification
FEE PER DELEGATE
£390.00 per delegate.
(Invoices can be raised in USD $ using bank exchange rate at that time as a guide)
Net amount payable with no further deduction.
If any deductions are necessary, such as withholding tax at 20%, this will be ADDED to the amount payable.
Please request a registration form from [email protected]
- This course covers all aspect of the RSPO SCC Standard and includes comprehensive support documents and working spreadsheets.
- It is required by all qualified RSPO SCC Lead Auditors every 3 years.
- It is also applicable to all employees of any Certification Body.
- Delegates with any interest in learning about the RSPO SCC are welcome to join.
- Now included is an extended module on the rules for Primary Oleochemicals and secondary oleoderivatives as given in Annex 6 of the SCC Standard 2020.
The course is given on-line using WebEx and takes up to 8hrs to deliver with the following objectives:
- To ensure understanding of subjects most commonly raised, to include but not exclusively:
- MB accounting.
- Min 95% rule.
- To bring you up to date with my latest spreadsheets and working documents.
- To cover SCC requirements for CPO Mills. (RSPO P&C 2018. P3.8).
- Audit techniques. ASA’s. Closure of NCs.
- Other subjects as raised by delegates and the RSPO.
- All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance as proof of this on-going qualification.
- There is no written exam.
Delegates are also provided narrated PowerPoints that have been converted in videos for easy viewing:
- Video 1. Palm Oil and PKO. Controversies. RSPO.
- Video 2. The production of Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil.
- Video 3. Refineries, Traders and Distributors.
- Video 4. RSPO Claims and introduction to the supply chain models.
- Video 5. Summary of videos 1 to 5.
- PPt 6. Facts and Figures, not narrated.
- Video 7. RSPO P&C P3.8 SCC for the CPO Mill.
The main training document is a PowerPoint presentation, supported by Excel spreadsheets and Word Documents that are designed for auditors and companies in the supply chain.
- Summary of the supply chain form Oil Palm to end product.
- Unit of certification. Claims and Communication.
- Supply Chain Models. IP. SG. MB and BC. Palm Trace.
- Multi-site certification. Group Certification. Food service companies. Micro-users.
- General SCC requirements.
- RSPO Rules on Market Communication and Claims.
- RSPO SCC Systems and audit techniques.