Date: 13 February 2023 - 14 February 2023
Time: 07:00 -14:00 GMT
Event Type: Supply Chain Certification
FEE PER DELEGATE
£625.00 per delegate.
(Invoices can be raised in USD $ using bank exchange rate at that time as a guide)
Net amount payable with no further deduction.
If any deductions are necessary, such as withholding tax at 20%, this will be ADDED to the amount payable.
Please request a registration form from [email protected]
- This course covers all aspect of the RSPO SCC Standard and includes comprehensive support documents and working spreadsheets.
- It is one of the necessary qualifications for all new RSPO SCC Auditors.
- It is also applicable to all employees of any Certification Body.
- Delegates with any interest in learning about the RSPO SCC are welcome to join.
- Now included is an extended module on the rules for Primary Oleochemicals and secondary oleoderivatives as given in Annex 6 of the SCC Standard 2020.
We use a combination of ASYNCHRONOUS training where and SYNCHRONOUS training, where there is live training conducted by an RSPO-endorsed SCC trainer.
Phase 1: ASYNCHRONOUS. Allow 8 hrs study time plus exam
Delegates work in their own time and includes an on-line multiple-choice exam designed to ensure that all delegates have a sound and fundamental understanding of the supply chain from the oil palm plantations to the final consumer. Delegates will be provided with a comprehensive range of RSPO publications.
Delegates are also provided narrated PowerPoints that have been converted in videos for easy viewing:
- Video 1. Palm Oil and PKO. Controversies. RSPO.
- Video 2. The production of Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil.
- Video 3. Refineries, Traders and Distributors.
- Video 4. RSPO Claims and introduction to the supply chain models.
- Video 5. Summary of videos 1 to 5.
- PPt 6. Facts and Figures, not narrated.
- Video 7. RSPO P&C P3.8 SCC for the CPO Mill.
After reading and reviewing these modules, delegates must sit an ON-LINE pre-course multiple choice exam. This will be time limited, and the multiple-choice questions will be randomised so that each delegate has a different order of questions and options.
Pass rate is 70% to move to phase 2.
Phase 2: WebEx . Synchronous
Passing the phase 1 exam is a pre-requisite.
The synchronous is live training is held over 2 days via WebEx.
The main training document is a PowerPoint presentation, supported by Excel spreadsheets and Word Documents that are designed for auditors and companies in the supply chain.
- Summary of the supply chain form Oil Palm to end product.
- Unit of certification. Claims and Communication.
- Supply Chain Models. IP. SG. MB and BC. Palm Trace.
- Multi-site certification. Group Certification. Food service companies. Micro-users.
- General SCC requirements.
- RSPO Rules on Market Communication and Claims.
- RSPO SCC Systems and audit techniques.
Phase 3: Final exam. 3 hrs.
After phase 2, delegates will sit an ONLINE exam in accordance with the RSPO SCC training syllabus. This will be time limited. Pass rate 70%.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion of an RSPO-endorsed RSPO SCC (v2020) Lead Auditors Course.