Date: 18 April 2021 - 19 April 2021
Time: 0800 - 1700 GMT
(Invoices can be raised in USD $ using bank exchange rate at that time as a guide)
For a registration form, please contact:
David Ogg ([email protected])
This course provides the necessary foundation for Certification bodies to further develop auditor competency and audit skills, with all the considerable advantages and in accordance with the RSPO SCC Systems.
We use a combination of ASYNCHRONOUS training where delegates work in their own time and SYNCHRONOUS training, where there is live training conducted by an RSPO-endorsed SCC trainer.
The asynchronous training includes an on-line multiple-choice exam and is designed to ensure that all delegates have a sound and fundamental understanding of the supply chain from the oil palm plantations to the final consumer.
The Training is in three phases:
- Delegates will be provided with copies of:
- RSPO SCC Standard Feb 2020.
- RSPO SCC Systems. Feb 2020.
- RSPO Rules on Market Communication and Claims.
- Delegates are also provided with narrated versions of :
- Intro to RSPO Training in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS
- PP1 Palm Oil PKO Controversies RSPO
- PP2 The production of Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil
- PP3 Refineries Traders and Distributors
- PP4 RSPO Claims introduction to the supply chain models
- PP5 Summary of PP1 to PP4
- PP6 RSPO Facts and figures
- After reading and reviewing these modules, delegates must sit an ON-LINE pre-course multiple choice exam. This will be time limited and the multiple-choice questions will be randomised in order to each delegate and so each delegate has a different order of questions.
- Pass rate is 70% to move to phase 2.
- Passing phase 1 exam is a pre-requisite.
- The synchronous training is held over 2 days via WebEx.
- The main training document is a PowerPoint presentation, supported by Excel spreadsheets and Word Documents that are designed for auditors and companies in the supply chain.
- PP1 Who needs SCC. Traders and Distributors. Micro-users. Food Service Industry
- PP2 Supply Chain Model IP, SG, MB
- PP3 Book & Claim and Credits
- PP4 Multi site and Group certification
- PP5 General Supply Chain requirements
- PP6 Oleochemicals
- PP7 Accreditation, Audits and Reporting
- PP8 RSPO Rules on Communication and Claims
- Practical Exercises for after day 1
- After phase 2, delegates will sit an ONLINE exam in accordance with the RSPO SCC training syllabus. This will be time limited. Pass rate 70%.
- Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion of an RSPO-endorsed RSPO SCC (v2020) Lead Auditors Course.