Date: 14 March 2022 - 18 March 2022
Time: CST (México)
Location: Palenque, Chiapas, México
Event Type: Principles & Criteria
Cost: US$ 1,500
Femexpalma’s affiliates: US$ 1,300
Phone: +52 (01) 993 412 67 75
RSPO P&C LA course in Mexico 2022
Date and location: 14 to 18 of March 2022, in Palenque, Chiapas, México
- Public cost: US$ 1,500
- Femexpalma’s affiliates: US$ 1,300
- Limited to 30 participants
- Registration until 11 of March 2022
To strength capabilities of Lead Auditors for the evaluation and implementation of RSPO P&C 2018.
Who can participate?
- Auditors who carry out audits of the RSPO standard.
- Personnel of companies who needs to increase their knowledge about RSPO P&C.
- Other stakeholders such as NGOs or government officials.
Main topics of the course
- Review of social issues within the RSPO P&C, the concept of Free, Prior and Informed Consent and labour issues
- Review of environmental issues in plantations
- HCV and biodiversity in existing and new plantations
- Supply chain systems and chain of custody requirements for mills.
The course includes:
- Instruction by experts and specialists in the subject,
- Exercises and practical activities of an audit,
- Written exam,
- Lead Auditor Certificate (endorsed by the RSPO,
- Lunch and transportation for the field exercise.
The course does not cover:
- National or international transfers,
- Applicants must fill out the pre-registration form, which is in the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8iqFPizQ0glh9RRFWWBjPqKGo5cjev0drsQkTowfkF0TkKA/viewform
- After registration, it is necessary to send the organizing committee the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae highlighting details of your audit experience (max. 2 pages).
- Brief letter of reasons (max. 1 page) indicating why you would like take the course and how you will use this knowledge in your life professional.
- Copy of life insurance.
- The applicant will receive an email with the necessary information to make the payment.
- Once the payment has been made, the applicant must send the payment receipt.
- The applicant will receive a confirmation email, thus completing their registration