Date: 4 July 2022 - 8 July 2022
Location: Takoradi, Ghana
Event Type: Principles & Criteria
Early Bird Fee: US$1200.00
*Before 15 May 2022
Regular Fee: US$ 1300.00
Limited to 25 participants
Registration until 15 June 2022
Email: [email protected]
The RSPO Principles and Criteria Lead Auditor course is a 5-day Lead Auditor training designed for:
- Auditors who wish to carry out auditing for the Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) producer standard,
- Company staff in charge of meeting RSPO requirements, and
- Any interested stakeholders (e.g., NGOs, government officials) who want to learn about RSPO standards and systems.
The course focuses on application of the RSPO Certification Systems and audit practice requirements to ensure consistent and appropriate audit decision making.
The course includes lectures, a practical audit exercise in the field and a written examination. The course will be conducted in English. All participants are expected to have some basic knowledge of the RSPO Principles & Criteria (P&C).
The training session comprises of the following:
- Day 1-3: Lecture-based training, case studies and group work.
- Day 4 : Mock Field Audit
- Day 5: Lecture – based training and Examination
All delegates who demonstrate successful completion of the course by achieving the necessary pass mark for the examination will receive a Certificate of Successful Completion.