Date: 11 April 2017 - 12 April 2017
Time: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Location: To be announced
This course is designed for the following delegates:
- Auditors who have the intention to become an RSPO SCC Lead Auditor.
- Qualified RSPO SCC Lead Auditors requiring a refresher course.
- Certification body personnel.
- All companies in the supply chain from palm oil mills to retailers who purchase, process, manufacture and sell products containing palm oil and palm kernel oil and their derivatives. It is applicable for all sizes of business, managers at all levels, internal auditors, third party auditors and certification body personnel.
- Any individual or organisation interested in learning more about the RSPO Supply Chain.
The November 2014 RSPO SCC Standard and Systems and the RSPO Rules for Oleochemicals and its Derivatives will all be fully updated by January 1st 2017. The training agenda includes:
- RSPO SCC Standard. The up to date requirements for CBs and all companies in the supply chain.
- RSPO SCC Systems. Updates in audit and reporting requirements.
- RSPO CREDITS. Book and Claim Supply Model.
- RSPO NEXT. The next level of best practice in the palm industry.
- RSPO Rules on Claims and Communication. Latest updates on the use of the RSPO Trademark.
- RSPO Rules for Oleochemicals and its Derivatives.
All delegates are required to spend at least 4 hours reading pre-course material. Please see document 1.0.
This day includes practical examples of compliance.
- Understanding the origins of palm and kernel oil and the complete supply chain.
- Understanding the supply chain models and associated modules.
- Understanding the audit requirements for each model.
- Oleochemicals and its derivatives.
- Document templates and audit reports.
- RSPO claims and the use of the RSPO Trademark and Logo.
- Understanding accreditation, certification and auditor qualifications.
- Audit management program.
- Report writing.
- Written examination. (2.5hrs – compulsory for all Lead Auditors). Lap top computer is required.
Delegates attending days 1 and 2 who sit and pass the final examination, will receive a certificate to certify successful completion of the RSPO endorsed RSPO Supply Chain Certification course.