Date: 7 April 2014
The Responsible Business Forum on Food and Agriculture will be organizing a conference in Manila, Philippines from 14 till 15 July 2014.
With the theme "Driving Growth, Improving Lives", the event will bring together international commodity leaders and their business counterparts to discuss the next level of sustainability in seven agricultural commodities.
RSPO Members who are interested to attend can use the partner code 'RBF5SZC' when registering online at this link.
- Lory Tan, Vice Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer, WWF Philippines
- Jason Clay, Senior Vice President, Market Transformation, WWF International
- Juan Farinati, Asia Pacific Regional Business Lead, Monsanto
- Raul Montemayor, National Business Manager and Program Officer, Federation of Free Farms Cooperatives, Inc.
- Wyn Ellis, Coordinator, Sustainable Rice Platform
- Neil Fraser, Chair of the Agenda Guiding Group, Global Agenda for Sustainable Livestock
- Geoffrey Muldoon, Coral Triangle Strategy Leader, WWF
- Kelvin Ng, Regional Director Asia Pacific, Marine Stewardship Council
- Francisco Tiu Laurel Jr, Chief Executive Officer, Frabelle Group
- Irwan Gunawan, Strategy Leader, Agriculture & Fisheries Market Transformation, WWF Indonesia
- Darrel Webber, Secretary General, Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
- Michiel Hendriksz, Director of Sustainability Cocoa, Archer Daniels Midland
- Do Ngoc Sy, Manager Vietnam, 4 C Association
- Nicolas Viart, Head of Sustainability, Bonsucro
- Roger Navarro, President, Philippine Maize Federation
- Matthew Morell, Deputy Director General-Research, IRRI
- Art Baria, Head of Agricultural Services, Nestle Philippines
- Bruce Tolentino, Deputy Director General-Communications and Partnerships, IRRI
- Sreenivas Narayanan, Group Managing Director, ASSIST
- Natasha Schwarzbach, Interim General Manager, Bonsucro
- Philip Soliven, Chairman, Cargill Philippines
- Akshaya Kamath, Head of Rice, Syngenta Asia Pacific
- Ramon Macaraig, Vice President for Technical Services Department, Alsons Aquaculture Corporation
For further information, please visit the conference website.