Date: 23 September 2018 - 27 September 2018
Location: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, TBC
The course will be conducted in English. The outcome of this course will see participants having a better and clearer understanding of how to audit oil palm plantations and mill within the context of RSPO certification system. Participants will also gain a greater understanding of the management system that governs the standards and any latest updates relating to the RSPO. This course, or its equivalent, is mandatory for all RSPO auditors.
In order to provide lead auditors and participants from other relevant sectors with an in-depth knowledge of the RSPO Certification System and the RSPO Principles and Criteria. The course is divided into two parts:
- Part One – Online. A series of online courses, available on Wild Asia Academy platform, will cover the foundation knowledge required to understand the RSPO Certification System. Three modules include:
- a) RSPO Principle and Criteria
- b) RSPO Certification System
- c) Palm Oil and Global Context
All participants must pass the online modules evaluations (above 70% marks) prior to attending the classroom component to demonstrate that they have the understanding and basic knowledge of the RSPO Principles & Criteria (P&C) and the related RSPO system documentation.
- Part Two – Practical. Five-day classroom sessions will focus on case studies, practical exercises, practical application through the mock audit which will be graded and marked. The practical course will wrap up with the written examination which encompass key learning aspects.
*For the existing lead Auditors who wish to take P&C Referesher Course, you will only require to take Part One-Online and Part Two-Practical (2.5 days). Not required to participate in mock audit nor the written examination.
Date: Tentative 24-28th September 2018
Venue: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, TBC.
Early Bird Rate (closing date July 16th) = RM 4,800 (0% GST)
Normal Rate (closing date September 7th) = RM 5,100 (0% GST)
Refresher Course = RM2,800 (0% GST)
*Please note that any registration from September 1st onward will be subjected to SST rate according to Royal Malaysian Customs Department.
Seats are limited! Register now to secure your place. Only participants that have paid will be allowed to reserve a seat for the course.