Date: 6 May 2015 - 8 May 2015
Location: Jakarta Convention Centre in Jakarta, Indonesia
The International Conference and Exhibition on Palm Oil (ICE-PO) 2015 will be held at the Jakarta Convention Centre in Jakarta, Indonesia from 6 to 8 May 2015, hosted by GPPI (Gabungan Perusahaan Perkebunan Indonesia). With the theme ‘Indonesian Palm Oil, an Important Contributor for the Convergence of Food and Energy Security and Sustainability’ the event aims to address the global concern on food and energy in relation to environment issues and human population growth.
The conference will represent an opportunity to obtain updates on the latest developments, issues and challenges faced by palm oil industry players, in areas such as food security, bioenergy, government regulations, plantation productivity and efficiency, and sustainability.
Important and strategic topics* to be discussed at the Conference:
1. Oil palm and food security
2. Productivity and efficiency
3. Oil palm seed business
4. Promoting palm oil in the downstream industry
5. Revealing the potency of oil palm for energy
6. Revival the foundation of oil palm development
7. Promoting sustainability
8. Advancing oil palm development in smallholders
9. Stakeholders inclusiveness
For further information, please visit the conference website.
*) Tentative Program