Date: 15 October 2019 - 16 October 2019
Location: Amsterdam (Final venue to be arranged)
RSPO endorsed RSPO SCC 2 day lead auditor course.
Amsterdam, Schiphol area. Final venue to be arranged.
16th and 17th October 2019.
CheckMark Training is proud to offer the most comprehensive and practical training available for both the industry and for auditors who wish to seek compliance against the RSPO SCC Standard. This is an essential course for everyone with all levels of knowledge.
Our courses include:
- Trainer: David Ogg.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheets for the calculation of the quantities of oil palm products in all RSPO and non-certified products.
- Automated calculation of CSPO and CSPKO for the RSPO Annex 1.
- Comprehensive, practical and working Mass Balance Account spreadsheets.
- Oleochemicals explained for the non-chemists.
- The full use of the RSPO Trademark.
- And of course, complete explanations and examples of the supply chain models, modules, 100% purity rule, the minimum 95% rule, multi-site and group certification, licences, PalmTrace, RSPO Systems, how to lead an audit and how to present your findings etc.,
Fee includes course material, food and beverages and certificates.
Delegates are responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs.
- Fee per delegate: Euro 750.
- 15% discount for any company sending 3 or more delegates.
For more information and a registration form contact: [email protected]