The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) is inviting experienced and independent consultants to submit proposals for an Initial Study on De-Linking Business Relations Between RSPO-Accredited Certification Bodies (CBs) and Auditees.
The primary objectives of this study are to:
- Review the practicality of commercial relation agreements or financial linkages between CBs and auditees.
- Explore options to de-link the financial linkages between CBs and their auditees without affecting their business models.
- Identify potential obstacles faced by CBs and their clients when there is no direct financial linkage.
- Recommend a suitable financial scheme to manage certification costs independently, separate from CBs.
- Highlight the advantages and disadvantages of de-linking business relations between CBs and Auditees for the RSPO Secretariat and its members.
Interested parties are advised to read the attached Terms of Reference (ToR) thoroughly and submit their expressions of interest, proposals and other required documents to [email protected] by 6:00 PM MYT (GMT + 8) on 31 October 2023.