The RSPO’s Dispute Settlement Facility (DSF) Advisory Group is now on a mission to strengthen its in house system and align its DSF mechanism with the existing Complaints and Appeals Procedures. In order to succeed in this task, a Consultant will be engaged to draft a set of DSF Procedures and its ancillary documents for endorsement by the Board of Governors.
In light of the above, the RSPO Secretariat is pleased to announce a new call for application by interested candidates for the production and subsequent endorsement of RSPO’s Key DSF Procedures and its ancillary documents as set out in the Terms of Reference (TOR). Interested applicants are advised to read and understand the criteria and timelines for this task as set out in the TOR which can be downloaded here.
The Consultant will be engaged based on the following criteria:
- Familiarity with RSPO and what we do;
- Experience in and familiarity of the mediation process;
- Experience and familiarity in drafting mediation procedures, rules, principles and code of conduct and
- Excellent proficiency of the English language.
Interested candidates are to submit the following documents to [email protected], latest by 20th May 2018: –
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivational letter/Statement of Intent (1 page);
- Fee quote; and
- Two (2) references
Please contact us at [email protected] if you require any further clarification.
Please note that the call for application closes on 20th May 2018.