Date: 19 January 2023 - 20 January 2023
Time: 1400 to 2000 UK London time. (Please check your time zones). Alternative times and dates can be requested.
Event Type: Principles & Criteria
(Invoices can be raised in USD $ using bank exchange rate at that time as a guide)
For a registration form, please contact: David Ogg ([email protected])
- This course covers all aspect of the RSPO SCC Standard and includes comprehensive support documents and working spreadsheets.
- It is one of the necessary qualifications for all new RSPO SCC Auditors.
- It is also applicable to all employees of any Certification Body.
- Delegates with any interest in learning about the RSPO SCC are welcome to join.
- Now included is an extended module on the rules for Primary Oleochemicals and secondary oleoderivatives as given in Annex 6 of the SCC Standard 2020.
We use a combination of ASYNCHRONOUS training where and SYNCHRONOUS training, where there is live training conducted by an RSPO-endorsed SCC trainer.
Delegates work in their own time and includes an on-line multiple-choice exam designed to ensure that all delegates have a sound and fundamental understanding of the supply chain from the oil palm plantations to the final consumer. Delegates will be provided with a comprehensive range of RSPO publications.
Delegates are also provided narrated PowerPoints that have been converted in videos for easy viewing:
- Video 1. Palm Oil and PKO. Controversies. RSPO.
- Video 2. The production of Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil.
- Video 3. Refineries, Traders and Distributors.
- Video 4. RSPO Claims and introduction to the supply chain models.
- Video 5. Summary of videos 1 to 5.
- PPt 6. Facts and Figures, not narrated.
- Video 7. RSPO P&C P3.8 SCC for the CPO Mill.
After reading and reviewing these modules, delegates must sit an ON-LINE pre-course multiple choice exam. This will be time limited, and the multiple-choice questions will be randomised so that each delegate has a different order of questions and options.
Pass rate is 70% to move to phase 2.
Passing the phase 1 exam is a pre-requisite.
The synchronous is live training is held over 2 days via WebEx.
The main training document is a PowerPoint presentation, supported by Excel spreadsheets and Word Documents that are designed for auditors and companies in the supply chain.
- Summary of the supply chain form Oil Palm to end product.
- Unit of certification. Claims and Communication.
- Supply Chain Models. IP. SG. MB and BC. Palm Trace.
- Multi-site certification. Group Certification. Food service companies. Micro-users.
- General SCC requirements.
- RSPO Rules on Market Communication and Claims.
- RSPO SCC Systems and audit techniques.
After phase 2, delegates will sit an ONLINE exam in accordance with the RSPO SCC training syllabus. This will be time limited. Pass rate 70%.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion of an RSPO-endorsed RSPO SCC (v2020) Lead Auditors Course.