Date: 13 November 2023 - 14 November 2023
Time: 9.00AM – 5.00PM, GMT+8
Location: Shangri-La Hotel, Guangzhou 1 Hui Zhan Dong Road, Hai Zhu District
Event Type: Supply Chain Certification
This course covers all aspects of the RSPO Supply Chain Certification (SCC) Standard and includes comprehensive support documents and working spreadsheets. As one of the necessary qualifications for all new RSPO SCC Auditors, this course is also applicable to all employees of any Certification Body; new auditors and auditors who require to attend a refresher course.
We encourage all delegates interested in learning about the RSPO SCC to join. An extended module on the rules for primary oleochemicals and secondary oleo derivatives as given in Annex 6 of the SCC Standard 2020 is now included.
This course will use a combination of asynchronous and synchronous training, wherein live training will be conducted by an RSPO-endorsed SCC trainer.
- This course covers all aspects of the RSPO SCC Standard and includes comprehensive support documents and working spreadsheets.
- It is one of the necessary qualifications for all new RSPO SCC Auditors.
- It is also applicable to all employees of any Certification Body.
- Delegates with any interest in learning about the RSPO SCC are welcome to join.
- Now included is an extended module on the rules for Primary Oleochemicals and secondary oleo derivatives as given in Annex 6 of the SCC Standard 2020.
Delegates work in their own time and includes an on-line multiple-choice exam designed to ensure that all delegates have a sound and fundamental understanding of the supply chain from the oil palm plantations to the final consumer. Delegates will be provided with a comprehensive range of RSPO publications.
Delegates are also provided narrated PowerPoints that have been converted in videos for easy viewing:
- Video 1. Palm Oil and PKO. Controversies. RSPO.
- Video 2. The production of Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil.
- Video 3. Refineries, Traders, and Distributors.
- Video 4. RSPO Claims and introduction to the supply chain models.
- Video 5. Summary of videos 1 to 5.
After reading and reviewing these modules, delegates must sit an ON-LINE pre-course multiple choice exam.
Phase 2: Classroom.
Passing the phase 1 exam is a pre-requisite.
The main training document is a PowerPoint presentation in Chinese with simultaneous translation, supported by Excel spreadsheets and Word Documents that are designed for auditors and companies in the supply chain.
- Summary of the supply chain from Oil Palm to end product.
- Unit of certification. Claims and Communication.
- Supply Chain Models. IP. SG. MB and BC. Palm Trace.
- Multi-site certification. Group Certification. Food service companies. Micro-users.
- General SCC requirements.
- RSPO Rules on Market Communication and Claims.
- RSPO SCC Systems and audit techniques.
Phase 3: Final exam (3 hours)
Final exam for new RSPO SCC auditors.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion of an RSPO-endorsed RSPO SCC (v2020) Lead Auditors Course.
The pass rate is 70%.
FEE PER DELEGATE
US$1,300.00 for the full course plus exam. (Essential for new RSPO SCC auditors).
A certificate of successful completion of the course for those who pass the final exam.
US$950.00 per delegate for full course without the final exam. (Refresher course and other delegates). Certificate of attendance.
Net amount payable with no further deduction.
If any deductions are necessary, such as withholding tax at 20%, this will be ADDED to the amount payable.
Please request a registration form from [email protected]
ENGLISH with PowerPoint in Chinese and simultaneous translation.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Email: [email protected]