Date: 30 May 2023 - 31 May 2023
Time: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST
Location: Kimpton EPIC Hotel, Miami, Florida, USA
Event Type: Roundtable Conference (Global and Regional)
FEE PER DELEGATE
Pricing: US$650.00 per RSPO Member delegate / US$750 per NON-RSPO Member delegate.
Please register on the conference website here.
English with simultaneous Spanish translation.
From Emerging to Thriving: The role of the Americas as leaders for sustainable palm oil.
Join us for exciting presentations and panels that cover a range of certified sustainable palm oil topics – from delivering on climate action to accelerating smallholder inclusion. We will also explore connecting markets through Segregated/Identity Preserved sourcing partnerships and more. This will be an exciting opportunity for you to network with companies across the supply chain and participate in insightful discussions and training workshops. Additional workshops for RSPO Members:
- Monday, 29 May: PalmTrace for Principles & Criteria (P&C) licenses (ISH/Mills/Outgrowers)
- Thursday, 1 June: PalmTrace for Supply Chain Certification (SCC) licenses (Traders, Producers, Credit buyers)
Additional workshops for Certification Bodies (CBs):
- Tuesday, 30 May: CB Interpretation Forum SCC focus
- Wednesday, 31 May: CB Interpretation Forum P&C focus
- Thursday, 1 June: CB Interpretation Forum Smallholder focus