Date: 5 November 2019 - 6 November 2019
Time: 08:30 - 17:30
Location: GUTcert Academy in Berlin, Germany
Courses are targeted at professionals, executives, contractors, internal auditors, technicians and engineers from the food, oleochemical or cosmetics industries who want to build, improve or audit an RSPO system.
- Achieve systemic and management-specific methods for implementing an RSPO system
- Basic understanding of system requirements
- Direct transfer of the learned into the daily business
- Meeting the criteria for RSPO Supply Chain Auditors
- Optional eLearning module for course preparation
To prepare for the course, an optional eLearning module on system requirements RSPO SCC with quiz can be taken.
Module 1: RSPO system
- Palm oil supply chain: cultivation, harvest and transportation, oil mill, refinery, intermediate trade, product manufacturer, retail
- Principles & Criteria, Supply Chain Certification, RSPO-RED, RSPO NEXT
- Supply Chain Models (IP, SG, MB, Book and Claim)
- Multi-site and group certification
- Rules for Oleochemicals and Derivatives
- Communication, trademark, complaints
Module 2: Auditing Techniques
- Audit principles according to ISO 19011
- audit program
- Audit execution, roles
- RSPO SCC reporting
For an activity as an RSPO Lead Auditor, the following prerequisites must additionally be proven:
- Vocational or higher education or similar
- Professional experience on supply chains and traceability
- Successful Lead Auditor Course to ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 (The GUTcert Academy offers an IRCA-certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course )
809 € plus VAT / both modules
459 € plus VAT / module
Certification customers of GUTcert and FONAP members receive a discount of 50 €.
(Includes participation in the event and examination, documents, certificate or confirmation of participation, drinks and lunch)
Course size: max. 16 participants
For more Information on the training, please visit this link GUTCert. Registration is also via the given link.