Terms of Reference
RSPO is committed to promoting sustainable practices in the palm oil industry. As part of this commitment, RSPO seeks to enhance the capacity of Lead Auditors who play a pivotal role in ensuring compliance with the RSPO Supply Chain Certification (SCC) Standards. In line with this goal, RSPO is inviting training providers to submit a comprehensive training syllabus for the lead Auditor Training programme focused on the RSPO SCC Standard.
By engaging with adept training providers through this Terms of Reference (TOR), RSPO aims to enhance the competence of Lead Auditors, thereby contributing to the broader mission of promoting sustainability within the palm oil supply chain.
Trainers engaged in developing the Lead Auditor Training content for RSPO Supply Chain Certification 2020 must deliver:
- Training syllabus containing learning modules, learning objectives for each module, timeline and course structure, assessment and scoring mechanisms.
- Training materials: PowerPoint presentations, suggested lecture topics, handouts, reading material, assessment questions, quizzes for quiz bank, checklists.
- Training guide to conduct physical class training and mock audit at the palm oil plantation.
- Participant handbook: editable Word document of the complete participant guide
- Facilitator´s Manual: editable Word document of the complete facilitation guide
- Assessment methodology and materials: quizzes, question bank, check lists
- Course structure
Your submission should adhere to the below dates:
|Date (Time)||Tender Activity||Active Party|
|18 September 2023||ToR Published||RSPO|
|19 September 2023||Start of Clarifications on ToR via email||Training providers|
|3 October 2023||End of Clarifications on ToR||RSPO|
|6 October 2023,
12:00 AM (GMT +8)
|Proposals must be received by this date||Training providers|
|Mid-October 2023||Informing and awarding of successful training provider (s)?||RSPO|
*Clarifications may involve email communication or even online presentations if required.