LOCATION OF POSITION
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The incumbent will ensure the accuracy of the collected assurance data, develop analysis and reporting capabilities. The collected data will be transformed into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The incumbent will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain and improve the assurance databases and its platform.
- To review the assurance data to ensure the accuracy.
- To interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide monthly reports.
- To develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- To be the Assurance data custodian.
- To prepares assurance related reports and stories by collecting, analysing, and summarising information (this covers from P&C, SCC, and NPP).
- To carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Assurance Director, COO and CEO.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistic, Actuarial Science, Mathematics or any relevant degree.
- At least 7 to 8 years working experience in data analysis.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
TECHNICAL & PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE
- Able to identify which assurance data required for reporting
- Able to use data to improve the assurance
- Responsible to interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases
- Familiarity with G-Suite (Docs, Spreadsheets, Drives, etc.)
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading skills and speaking.
- Excellent organization skills and experience with project management.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments from a variety of divisions.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Proficiency in English with good writing and communication skills.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to [email protected]