The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) is a global, non-profit organisation with voluntary members working to transform the palm oil industry to make it sustainable. We are focused on bringing together stakeholders from across the palm oil supply chain to develop and implement global standards for sustainable palm oil.
At RSPO, we believe that our success is built by the passion, dedication, skills, and expertise of our people. They are the ones who drive our organisation to new heights and guide us through the next phase of our development.
The Salesforce Specialist will be responsible will be responsible as the project lead for Salesforce system enhancement and change requests to ensure all the SDLC processes have been planned, documented, accepted and signed-off. He/She will also be responsible for all aspects of Salesforce.com in RSPO and perform a key role in maximising and leveraging on the use of Salesforce capabilities and features to provide improvements and efficiencies in RSPO’s business processes, including solving problems unique to RSPO. This position will be leading the Business Solutions Salesforce Team, reports to the Head of Business Solutions and works closely with members of the Business Solutions unit.
The location of this role is Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling project management for any system enhancement and change requests related to CRM/Salesforce.com, capturing and monitoring user requirements, design
and configuration, testing and deployment, including maintenance of proper system documentation.
- Perform configuration of the Salesforce.com platform and ensure new releases and updates are properly installed, and other Salesforce administrative tasks such as managing users, profiles, roles and permissions.
- Involve in understanding the business requirements and processes of RSPO and identify opportunities for improvements, recommend corrective actions to mitigate potential challenges/risks and leverage on the Salesforce platform for collaboration with external and internal users.
- Design and develop custom objects including substantial work on Apex, Visualforce and application integration with external third party systems.
- Customise and manage dashboards, reports, templates, page layouts workflows, create and maintain custom object relationships, formulas, standard and custom
- Manage and resolve requests for support on Salesforce.com and provide best practices including training to users.
Apart from the duties stated above, to perform any duty or duties reasonably assigned.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or other relevant degree or qualification
- 3 to 5 years of experience in IT Project Management especially on software or application development and enhancement.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Salesforce development including Apex and Visualforce pages to extend existing features and writing Apex test classes to deploy new triggers and/or classes to production
Technical & Professional Knowledge
- In-depth knowledge and experience handling projects using IT Project Management such as ITIL, PMP, Agile, etc. (Certified practitioner is an added advantage)
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, Visualforce pages) and/or
integration with external systems
- Experience in designing custom formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflows, and field updates, and email generation according to application requirements
- Have a good understanding of the Communities Cloud to manage the platform for collaboration
- Strong written and communication skills
- Excellent users, vendors and stakeholders management skills.
- Ability to work independently, detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint and advanced usage of MS Excel
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited to send in their updated CV giving comprehensive details of educational background, work experience, and related achievements to [email protected]. Please state “Job Application – Salesforce Specialist” in your email subject line.
**RSPO is an equal opportunity employer. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.