The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) is a not-for-profit, international membership organisation that is working to transform markets to make sustainable palm oil the norm. To do this, we have united stakeholders from all sectors of the palm oil supply chain and civil society to develop and implement global standards for sustainable palm oil production and procurement.
Since its inception in 2004, RSPO has enjoyed rapid growth and today has over 5,200 members from 102 countries, including oil palm producers, processors, traders, consumer goods manufacturers, retailers, banks, and non-governmental organisations. Thanks to the commitments and actions of these members, nearly 20% of the global supply of palm oil has already been certified as sustainable.
At RSPO, we believe that a not-for-profit organisation is made successful by the passion, skills, and expertise of its members and staff. They are the ones who drive our organisation to new heights and guide us through the next phase of our development.
The RSPO Integrity Unit under the RSPO Secretariat’s Assurance division has been tasked with running the daily operations activities since October 2021 to ensure compliance to the RaCP requirements with several core activities that contribute to the credibility and integrity of the compensation and remediation plan submitted by the RSPO members.
The RaCP Review process that begun in 2015 has become increasingly backlogged over time, affecting a number of grower members throughout the process to ensure their compliance with the RSPO certification’s requirements as well as the RSPO P&C. The continuing backlog highlights the urgency and opportunity to improve the work of the RaCP review process to be more effective and efficient to ensure the credibility of the RSPO Assurance System
The location of this role is Jakarta, Indonesia.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The objective of having the Contract RaCP Administrator (Indonesia) is to assist the Environment Specialist Unit in maintaining and facilitating RaCP submission from Indonesian members. Duties include but will not be limited to the following:
- To assist the specialist section of the Integrity unit by ensuring emails are checked, acknowledged, recorded, updated in Asana Task, and responded by the instruction of the manager and head respectively accordingly.
- He/She will act as an Administrator for RaCP email (Compensation Helpdesk) with the aim to help the team in task dissemination
- To provide assistance in ensuring all entries in salesforce and others in relation to Disclosure and RaCP are updated, attended to and informed cases to respective personnel in RSPO
- Updated and Clean RaCP database which will be check on a monthly basis by the team
- Emails are responded within 5 days upon receiving and update necessary information on Asana, informing the team, and deliver the results from the team to the Grower within the stipulated time
- Assisting RaCP administrative work, i.e., follow-up invoice and any related payment needed, follow-up/reminders on RaCP submission
- Assissting technical work in the disclosure review process, drainability assessment and peat inventor
Apart from the duties stated above, to perform any duty or duties reasonably assigned by the Environment Specialist and Head of Integrity.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields e.g., forestry, environmental science, natural resource management or related to sustainability
- Knowledge and understanding of basic GIS, environmental management issues, and biodiversity/conservation management will be an advantages
- Ability to work with Google Suite
- Ability to understand computer systems such as Salesforce
- Familiarity to administrative, data and email managements
- Possess a fine interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to embrace challenges and explore (fast learner)
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply (Training is provided)
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in an international multi-stakeholder organisation, where making a difference to People, Planet and Prosperity is not just a statement, but what we passionately believe in.
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role that offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited to send in their updated CV giving comprehensive details of educational background, work experience, and related achievements to [email protected].
**RSPO is an equal opportunity employer. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.