The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) is a not-for-profit, international membership organisation that is working to transform markets to make sustainable palm oil the norm. To do this, we have united stakeholders from all sectors of the palm oil supply chain and civil society to develop and implement global standards for sustainable palm oil production and procurement.
Since its inception in 2004, RSPO has enjoyed rapid growth and today has over 5,200 members from 102 countries, including oil palm producers, processors, traders, consumer goods manufacturers, retailers, banks, and non-governmental organisations. Thanks to the commitments and actions of these members, nearly 20% of the global supply of palm oil has already been certified as sustainable.
At RSPO, we believe that a not-for-profit organisation is made successful by the passion, skills, and expertise of its members and staff. They are the ones who drive our organisation to new heights and guide us through the next phase of our development.
The location of this role is Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but will not be limited to the following:
- Scanning all Personal files, save in the shared folder (need to organize by year/name/dept etc).
- Checking annual leave in BR vs Letter of Employment.
- To assist the employee master data updates, employee personal details list, staff movement list, contact list, p-file, withdrawer staff listing, staff confirmation listing, etc.
- The administrative preparation for GPOM such as Benefits listing & entitlement for TROW.
- To assist the corporate Insurance exclusion and inclusion monthly updates.
- To prepare the LOE and Service Agreement letters.
- To assist in preparing the policy flowchart (WFH, Leave, Termination, Grievance).
- To assist in the preparation of the confirmation letter and acceptance of resignation letter.
Apart from the duties stated above, to perform any duty or duties reasonably assigned.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration and other relevant degrees.
- A least one (1) year working experience in administrative functions.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
TECHNICAL & PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (G Suite), and Office 365 including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to prioritise tasks, is detail-oriented and has good organisation skills;
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in an international multi-stakeholder organisation, where making a difference to People, Planet and Prosperity is not just a statement, but what we passionately believe in.
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role that offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited to send in their updated CV giving comprehensive details of educational background, work experience, and related achievements to [email protected].
**RSPO is an equal opportunity employer. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.