The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) is a global, non-profit organisation with voluntary members working to transform the palm oil industry to make it sustainable. We are focused on bringing together stakeholders from across the palm oil supply chain to develop and implement global standards for sustainable palm oil.
At RSPO, we believe that our success is built by the passion, dedication, skills, and expertise of our people. They are the ones who drive our organisation to new heights and guide us through the next phase of our development.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager of Integrity, the Executive of Integrity will be responsible for executing and monitoring RSPO Integrity/compliance/assurance-related activities targeted to improve the credibility of the RSPO Assurance System. The Executive will assist the Assistant Manager in coordinating Assurance Standing Committee (ASC), Working Groups and Task Forces meetings and its operation, primarily to update respective webpages, implement and provide updates of its activities. In addition, the Executive will facilitate the review of NPP submissions, PalmGHG-related matters and relevant works to ensure proper compliance of RSPO members.
The location of this role is Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but will not be limited to the following:
- Compile assurance/ compliance/ integrity data or information for reports to ensure they are accurately captured and disseminated.
- Coordinate ASC, ASC subgroup and ASC-CP joint meetings and keep track of all ASC-related matters.
- Facilitate in review of NPP submissions and ensure the NPP public comments process is completed in a correct and timely manner.
- Facilitate in the development of tools/ guidance to strengthen assurance compliance.
- Facilitate in cases related to non-compliance, self-declaration by members as well as investigation and analysis of relevant issues.
- Maintain professional technical knowledge, ensure Integrity Section’s continous improvement and facilitate in the coordination of capacity building programmes for members.
- Apart from the duties stated above, to perform any duty or duties reasonably assigned.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- A university degree in any field/ discipline.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. However, experience in a similar role either through formal employment or internship is preferred
Technical and Professional Knowledge
- Proficiency in English with good writing, proofreading and communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills and experience with project management.
- Familiarity with G-Suite (Docs, Spreadsheets, Drives, etc.)
- Ability to plan, write and produce good reports.
- Ability to plan and multi-task to manage simultaneous projects and work assignments from a variety of divisions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone with high professionalism.
- Fantastic customer service ethics and high expectations for quality.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Ability to lead others by influence and develop strong relationships across the organisation.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited to send in their updated CV giving comprehensive details of educational background, work experience, and related achievements to [email protected]. Please state “Job Application – Executive, Integrity” in your email subject line.
**RSPO is an equal opportunity employer. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.