The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) is a not-for-profit, international membership organisation that is working to transform markets to make sustainable palm oil the norm. To do this, we have united stakeholders from all sectors of the palm oil supply chain and civil society to develop and implement global standards for sustainable palm oil production and procurement.
At RSPO, we believe that a not-for-profit organisation is made successful by the passion, skills, and expertise of its members and staff. They are the ones who drive our organisation to new heights and guide us through the next phase of our development.
As part of the Communications Unit, the Content Creator will be responsible for steering RSPO’s brand activities and digital assets with the aim to enhance RSPO’s image and reputation as a sustainability leader. This is a hybrid role that requires supporting the in house Graphic Designer as required in addition to the duties outlined below:
The location of this role is Malaysia.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Content Creator will need to be agile and be able to operate in a landscape that is constantly evolving. The candidate must possess communications, interpersonal, creative, and technical skills to work seamlessly with the Communications team, other divisions within the organisation, and with external design agencies and vendors.
Duties include but will not be limited to the following:
- Create, develop, and execute high quality, on-trend creative assets, including static and animated content such as infographics, short videos, podcasts, and others for use across multiple channels (digital, social media, and print)
- Support RSPO teams across all markets with conceptualisation/ideation of design deliverables in line with the Communications’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Work closely with RSPO teams across all markets to determine their design requirements and budgets. The role will require some local and international travel, including to remote locations, to oversee filming and other content development opportunities.
- Review RSPO’s existing collateral and flagship reports/documents to develop shareable and digestible content for promotional use.
- Continue to develop the RSPO Brand Identity in line with RSPO’s revised brand positioning.
- Review and update RSPO’s content bank in line with the latest trends and industry best practice.
- Keep abreast of latest design software and skills training for personal and team growth.
- Closely collaborate with the Graphic Designer, and other Communications colleagues to ensure timelines and objectives are met.
- Oversee external agencies/freelancers where required to produce design content in line with RSPO brand guidelines.
- Monitor use of RSPO design and visual content by internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the RSPO Brand Guidelines are followed consistently.
- Apart from the duties stated above, to perform any duty or duties reasonably assigned.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing and Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in content creation and design for digital platforms
- Experience managing designers and social media executives is desirable
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects/Animate, Premiere Pro, Audition
- Word Doc, Excel, Acrobat, InCopy
Additional (nice to have):
- Canva, Google, InDesign, Powerpoint
- Competent in graphic design software – Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and Acrobat), Canva, InCopy
- Experience with Adobe Animate and After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition
- Native/Fluent (written and oral) in English with good communication skills
- Sound understanding of social media metrics and analysis
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Highly organised and a proactive problem solver
- Be able to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Flexible and dependable
- Ability to establish good rapport and cooperative relationships with internal and external parties of different backgrounds and/or nationalities
- High integrity and a good team player
- Goal oriented and organised
- Quantitative and qualitative skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in an international multi-stakeholder organisation, where making a difference to People, Planet and Prosperity is not just a statement, but what we passionately believe in.
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role that offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited to send in their updated CV giving comprehensive details of educational background, work experience, and related achievements to [email protected]. Please state “Job Application – Content Creator” in your email subject line.
**RSPO is an equal opportunity employer. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.