The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) is a not-for-profit, international membership organisation that is working to transform markets to make sustainable palm oil the norm. To do this, we have united stakeholders from all sectors of the palm oil supply chain and civil society to develop and implement global standards for sustainable palm oil production and procurement.
Since its inception in 2004, RSPO has enjoyed rapid growth and today has 5,000 members from 101 countries, including oil palm producers, processors, traders, consumer goods manufacturers, retailers, banks, and non-governmental organisations. Thanks to the commitments and actions of these members, nearly 20% of the global supply of palm oil has already been certified as sustainable.
At RSPO, we believe that a not-for-profit organisation is made successful by the passion, skills, and expertise of its members and staff. They are the ones who drive our organisation to new heights and guide us through the next phase of our development.
Reporting directly to the Director of Assurance, the Executive Assistant, Assurance will be responsible for providing executive and administrative support to the Director and the Assurance Team.
The location of this role is Indonesia.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but will not be limited to the following:
- Assist with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
- Coordinate logistics both internally and externally for all Assurance Team meetings.
- Maintain files and contact information; coordinate meetings, conferences, and events both on and off site to support the Assurance Team.
- Provide general administrative assistance as needed to include, but not be limited to, answering phones, accepting packages and other deliveries, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
- Apart from the duties stated above, to perform any duty or duties reasonably assigned.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and an interest in global issues.
- Minimum of 4-5 years working experience in an administrative capacity.
- Strong organisational and communication skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication, cross-team project management.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to be effective independently.
- Emotional maturity, patience, curiosity, and a sustained willingness to change one’s mind.
- Experience in handling engagement and media relations is preferable.
- Fluency in English and proficiency in additional Asian language(s) is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Google Workplace (G Suite), and Microsoft Office, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in an international multi-stakeholder organisation, where making a difference to People, Planet and Prosperity is not just a statement, but what we passionately believe in.
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role that offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited to send in their updated CV giving comprehensive details of educational background, work experience, and related achievements to [email protected]. Please state "Job Application – Executive Assistant, Assurance" in your email subject line.
**RSPO is an equal opportunity employer. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.