LOCATION OF POSITION
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The Technical Manager of Thailand is responsible for developing and maintaining RSPO’s presence in Thailand by having good technical relations with members, potential members and relevant stakeholders in Thailand.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but will not be limited to the following:
- Understand, support and keep track of technical developments related to the RSPO Principles and Criteria (P&C) and Supply Chain Certification System (SCCS).
- Regional point of contact for technical issues pertaining RSPO P&Cs and SCCS.
- Provide support for RSPO members, or potential non-members seeking certification.
- Provide support, where possible, for certification bodies approved to certify against the SCCS and the RSPO P&C.
- Facilitate effective communications between different stakeholder groups across geographical locations.
- Develop industry thought leadership from various sources e.g. Government Agencies, Palm Oil Associations, Educational Institutions for knowledge sharing of best practices to the members and general public.
- Facilitate the RSPO awareness activities to stakeholders as well as handle queries e.g. activities for improvement, policies & regulations affecting the growth of the sustainable palm oil industry, etc.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- You should have atleast a Bachelors' Degree in Conservation, Environmental Management, Palm Oil Production or related field.
- The candidate should also have a minimum of 5- 8 years working experience preferably in Palm Oil Production or related field.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
We believe that the success of our organisation is determined by our people. They bring us into exciting phases of development, who create, strategize and mastermind. It all begins with passion, and the willingness to contribute to solutions that really matter.
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in an international multi stakeholder organisation, where making a difference to People, Planet & Profit is not just a statement but what we passionately believe in.
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities. But most importantly, you will have the chance to contribute to positive change, globally. It won't be just a job.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to [email protected]
**RSPO is an equal opportunity employer and due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted applicants will be notified.