The Membership Executive will operate as a member of the Membership Team to ensure that the Membership Unit functions effectively whilst providing the necessary support to the RSPO Secretariat on all membership related issues.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure adherence to all documented procedures and processes, whilst being responsible for providing good and effective responses to all member queries.
- To work with the Membership Manager to periodically review and improve the membership systems and processes, ensuring that the membership unit is consistently functioning efficiently and effectively.
- Managing member database to ensure timeliness, completeness and accuracy of members’ information
- Conduct the complete process of membership applications in the course of formal membership approval process
- Act as an advisor to both internal and external stakeholders on membership benefits and roles
- Assist in managing and handling membership fee collection, including invoicing and collection of fees
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- The candidate will have a minimum University Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a membership based organisation.
TECHNICAL & PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Superior communication skills, oral and written
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
WHAT’S ON OFFER
We believe that the success of our organisation is determined by our people. They bring us into exciting phases of development, who create, strategize and mastermind. It all begins with passion, and the willingness to contribute to solutions that really matter. Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in an international multi stakeholder organisation, where making a difference to People, Planet & Profit is not just a statement but what we passionately believe in. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities. But most importantly, you will have the chance to contribute to positive change, globally. It won't be just a job.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to [email protected]
**RSPO is an equal opportunity employer and due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted applicants will be notified.