LOCATION OF POSITION
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The Grievance Manager (Indonesia), will be responsible for the management of the RSPO grievance process in Indonesia, in accordance to the RSPO Complaints and Appeals Procedures
A significant portion of the role will be to manage the grievance process in Indonesia effectively, to ensure that complaints are appropriately co-ordinated, and that resolutions are timely, quality checked and monitored in line with the RSPO Complaints & Appeals Procedures, and all relevant RSPO Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Grievance, the incumbent will be responsible for
- Manage the complaints and appeals unit operations in Indonesia to ensure quality of service, accurate and timely responsiveness is achieved and consistently maintained
- Provide support to all parties concerned through a transparent process for resolving problems and grievances.
- Communicate with all relevant parties of the deliverables and decisions necessary for the expeditious resolution of complaints, appeals and disputes, including obtaining independent and impartial information, as directed by the Complaints and Appeals Panels.
- To work closely with other Complaints Unit members globally, and with other departments for relevant input, in the process of complaints resolution and follow up.
- To ensure that all documentation and materials related to a complaint are regulated as per the RSPO Standard Operating Procedures.
- To ensure continued strengthening and review of the Complaints system and related procedures, and provide the necessary support to other departments within the RSPO Secretariat in relation to the Complaints system.
- To be able to travel as and when required or requested (domestically & Internationally) in order to attend meetings / conferences / complaints related matters, etc
Apart from the duties stated above, to perform any duty or duties reasonably assigned by the Senior –Management and/or the Complaints & Appeals Panels.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
Should have a Bachelors Degree in Law, Environmental Sciences, Sustainability Management, Social Sciences or related fields. The candidate should also have a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field, particularly in environmental and/or social sustainability.
Those with experience in the palm oil and/or agricultural industry are encouraged to apply
WHAT'S ON OFFER
We believe that the success of our organisation is determined by our people. They bring us into exciting phases of development, who create, strategize and mastermind. It all begins with passion, and the willingness to contribute to solutions that really matter. Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in an international multi stakeholder organisation, where making a difference to People, Planet & Profit is not just a statement but what we passionately believe in. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities. But most importantly, you will have the chance to contribute to positive change, globally. It won't be just a job.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to [email protected]
**RSPO is an equal opportunity employer and due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted applicants will be notified.