LOCATION OF POSITION
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The Membership Manager will oversee membership systems and processes ensuring effective running of the day-to-day operations within the Membership Unit, including management of all relevant databases and information pertaining to membership, whilst seeking to strengthen membership engagement via continuous improvements, and providing the necessary support to the RSPO Secretariat on all membership related issues.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure effective daily operations of the Membership Unit, ensuring adherence to all documented procedures and processes, whilst being responsible for providing good and effective responses to all member queries.
- To periodically review and improve the membership systems and processes, ensuring that the membership unit is consistently functioning efficiently and effectively.
- To maintain the RSPO membership database and produce monthly membership reports for internal and external stakeholders, including analysis of membership data and trends, and recommendations to meet membership goals.
- To develop a strategy with the aim of supporting the goals of RSPO’s Theory of Change.
- To strategically create and produce appropriate content for the diverse membership components and communication channels (print, online and electronic), in collaboration with relevant departments.
- Oversee the administration of ACOP and to work with the relevant departments to develop and execute a strategy to improve member commitment towards making sustainable palm oil the norm.
- To manage the entire spectrum of the RSPO General Assembly (GA), including management of resolutions and nominations to the Board of Governors proposed by members and the e-voting process.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- Minimum a Bachelors’ Degree in Business Management and other relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience, with at least one year of demonstrated management experience, in a membership based organisation.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to [email protected]