LOCATION OF POSITION
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The Technical Manager will be responsible for managing membership activities in Europe related to credible certification and verification.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- In close collaboration with the Assurance team in Kuala Lumpur, to facilitate the work of the RSPO Standing Committee on Trade and Traceability (T&T SC), which is responsible to give guidance on all matters related to supply chain certification and develop options for trading in sustainable palm oil without diluting the credibility of RSPO-certified sustainable palm oil (CSPO).
- Support developments related to the RSPO P&C and Supply Chain certification documents.
- Support RSPO members seeking certification as well as Certification Bodies accredited to conduct Supply Chain certifications in the region, and organise alignment meetings with Certification Bodies.
- Collaborate with the RSPO Accreditation Body and other relevant service providers in the region, including that which supports the CSPO trading platform.
- In collaboration with the Assurance department and M&E unit, to develop and populate a database of total palm oil consumption and uptake of CSPO/CSPKO for the region (aggregated by country and industry).
- To conduct periodic observations on all external RSPO endorsed training providers for lead auditors for RSPO supply chain certification in the region ensuring quality and compliance
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- A Bachelors’ degree with minimum 8 years working experience, with sound experience in certification, verification and/or assurance systems
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to [email protected]