Provide on-going support to the Head of Certification, RSPO Standing Committee on Standard and Certification (S&C SC), and /or other relevant working groups, task forces established to make decision and provide guidance on matters related to RSPO certification
- Provide support to Head of Certification to implement programmes and meet objectives set in the RSPO Roadmap and other management plans.Support and keep track of technical developments related to the RSPO Principles & Criteria certification including the development, fine tuning and maintenance of the RSPO certification system and standard documents.
- Monitor activities and maintain communication with accredited Certification Bodies on RSPO Principles & Criteria and certification related matters.
- Liaise with and advise RSPO members on RSPO Principles & Criteria and certification related matters.
- Manage and maintain data and information using RSPO IT systems for internal reporting and external communications.
- To oversee the development and monitoring of training programmes for accredited Certification Bodies, in cooperation with internal and external parties, in order to ensure increased capacity and credibility of RSPO’s accredited Certification Bodies.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any discipline; preferably in forestry or environmental science
- Preferably with at least 3-5 years of experience in palm oil / forestry sector; involved in works related to sustainability, audits, and/or certification
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
In-depth knowledge and understanding in:
- Familiar with sustainability certification in palm oil / forestry.
- Proficiency in English with good communication skill with ability in establishing cooperation and rapport with internal and external parties of different nationalities.
- Conscientious and willing to take responsibility.
- High integrity and a good team player
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
WHAT’S ON OFFER
We believe that the success of a company rests on the expertise of its people. They are the real brains who engineer its evolution into exciting phases of development, who create, strategize and mastermind. It all begins with new ideas and the ability and instincts to bring it to realisation.
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in an international multi stakeholder organisation, where making a difference to People, Planet & Profit is not just a statement but what we passionately believe in.
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to [email protected]