LOCATION OF POSITION
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage and execute RSPO’s outreach, engagement and communication activities in the ASEAN 9 area.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Global Outreach & Engagement Director, you will be responsible for
- Engagement & Outreach with Key stakeholders – Government Agencies, Manufacturers, Retailers and Media
- Development of communication materials & platforms
- Deal and coordinate with communications partners
- Lead and support the RSPO in identifying key areas of potential threats to the organisation in the specific market
- Device and deploy a marketing plan for the Trademark based on in-market conditions
- Identify and participate in conferences and platforms that are strategic to the RSPO mandate
- Be the spokesperson for the RSPO with all stakeholder engagements from members, media, policy markers, conferences etc.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
You should have at least a Bachelors degree in Communications / International relations or it’s equivalent, with a minimum of 8 – 10 years experience in External communications function. Preferably you should have experience working in Not-for-profit/ Agribusiness industries. With excellent communication skills, you should also have a proven track record of working with international stakeholders and should have a very good understanding of Online and Social media platforms.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to [email protected]